1: We will provide to you an annual written withholding statement – FTB Form 592-B –Resident and Nonresident Withholding Tax by January 31 following the end of the calendar year).  It will show the payments we made to the FTB on your behalf that apply to the previous year. Note it will include any payments that we made in January of the current year that were made based on the last quarter payments we made you in the previous year .

2: You must file a California tax return to claim your withholding credit at the end of the year.


3: When you file your return, attach the withholding tax statement FTB Form 592-B that we sent to you as proof of the credit withheld

4: We will file with the FTB the 592-B form we sent you

5. Check with the FTB or/and your tax professional with any specific tax questions you may have.